Details about this flight
Departing from: Noumea (New Caledonia) GMT +11:00 (Pacific / Noumea)
Current Time In Noumea: 2013-05-25 21:57
Arriving at: Osaka (Osaka) GMT +09:00 (Asia / Tokyo)
Current Time In Osaka: 2013-05-25 19:57
Full Flight Review
Pascal Wijler rated this flight 5 out of 5.
• Pascal Wijler added this review on 7/29/2010 11:32:40 AM.
• Pascal Wijler flew Economy with the airline Aircalin.
• This flight took roughly a total of 9 hours 20 minutes of flight time.
• Pascal Wijler recommends you fly this route with Aircalin.
• Pascal Wijler's flight was on schedule.
• Pascal Wijler thinks this flight is good value for your money.
Comments For This Flight
I flew this airline last spring from Osaka Kansai to Noumea (La Tontouta Airport) and back from Noumea to Seoul/Incheon. They fly rather new Airbus A330-200 and A320 aircraft and are pretty much the only way in and out of New Caledonia coming from Europe and Asia. I was amazed by the great service they offered. I was late arriving in Kansai due to a delayed flight from Helsinki. Together with 10 others we had to scramble to make the flight. Luckely they waited! The legroom onboard was good and the crew very friendly and helpfull. One minor drawback is the location of the airport in New Caledonia. Their only international airport is about an hour drive northwest of Noumea into the hilly backcountry of New Caledonia. Also due to its location all flights heading to Asia arrive and depart in the middle of the night. Aircalin is a 100% French airline and a great way to fly!